It’s Time for Fabulous Masked Balls of Halloween
Halloween’s getting closer…. It’s one of my absolute favorite times of the year (as I love fall in general so much and the full of feeling dark nights…). I love everything about Halloween; the darkening fall nights, the “scary” mood, the atmospheric evenings, the parties, trick or treats, costumes, foods, candies, masked balls….. Scary movies… (Halloween-movie is my all-time favorite from all the scary movies) Everything.
Here are some hot ideas for adults’ Halloween Party…
6 Wild and Sexy Halloween Party Themes for Adults
Halloween is a great time to plan a sexy, wild, fabulous party for the adults only crowd too. There are many party theme ideas available that are sure to make Halloween a blast for everyone. The following is a list of 6 of these fun and sexy Halloween party themes for adults.
1) One of the more recent horror movie themes has been zombies. Zombies not only make excellent plot lines for movies, but they also make a great theme for Halloween parties. A Zombie Themed Party can be a lot of fun and easy to achieve because there is a lot of zombie themed items available. The host can require all attendees to dress in their best zombie costume and prepare for a costume contest at some point during the night.
2) For those who want to throw a really sexy Halloween party, he or she can organize a Halloween Erotica Ball. Who wouldn’t love a Mardi Gras twist around Halloween? This party would be sure to make a hit. The host could offer a DJ and dance floor. He or she could also require everyone to dress in the sexiest costume they can find. Costume ideas could include a sexy sailor, hot nurse, or a sexy firefighter costume for a man, because women love a man in uniform, even if it is a costume!
3) A couple’s party would be a lot of fun and a great way to require all friends to bring a date. The host would require all guests to not only bring a date, but dress in accompanying costumes. This theme leaves a lot of ideas for costumes and could even be more targeted to a certain industry. For example, the host could do a music couples night requiring couples to dress as famous musical couples such as Sonny and Cher, Beyonce and Jay Z, or even Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
4) A really fun theme is 1969. This party would allow guests to party like it was 1969 again, including dress, music, and activities. The host could hire a tribute band and make his or her own small re-enactment of Woodstock. Everyone would be required to dress in appropriate clothing from the era and plenty of alcohol for everyone…
5) One of the best themes for a Halloween party is Horror Movie Night. This theme requires all attendees to dress as horror movie characters, it doesn’t matter how old the movie, or whether the character is the villain or not. This party theme is a lot of fun because everyone tries to guess everyone else’s costume, and all attendees have a blast!
6) The Masked Ball Of The Decade; Special Theme Party…
If you desire creating a masquerade ball that will be the topic of the fall – then you need to make it really extravagant and fabulous theme party.
Three fabulous ideas;
– Marie Antoinette theme – her depraved and wild masquerade balls were not only sinful and fun but also super-luxurious, fabulous and extravagant – and the talk of the whole nation…
– Cleopatra theme – now this is another fantastic idea – create an ancient Egypt theme party. Cleopatra was known of her fabulous taste and lifestyle.
– Playboy Mansion theme – You can create your own Playboy Mansion theme party and copy Hef’s fabulous, super-sexy style and wild partying. Check out the latest Playboy Mansion Theme Parties and copy your favorite parts of them, or whole theme, to yours.
You will also need a gorgeous venue for arranging this party; remote, private luxury properties are the absolutely best options but some fabulous ball rooms are good too. Choose the best of the best. Or if you own an ideal property, use it – your vacation villa or home.
Additionally you will need the best possible drinks (highest quality champagnes and cocktails), foods and delicacies, party planner to help you (it will be too massive for you to arrange it by yourself), fabulous décor, all the best technical equipment for music, entertainment and special effects, and sexy, fabulous gowns/costumes…
Check out http://www.superluxuries.com/party-like-the-queen-of-france/ for getting ideas on Marie Antoinette style Masquerade Ball – you can use the tips to arranging any kind of fabulous theme parties.
Or… How about simply having a costume or mask party where everyone’s free to choose their own themes. The only rule is that everyone needs to have some Halloween costume – but that’s it. This would be awesome especially for a large party at your house, or at some of your friend’s house. Give everyone the option to choose their Halloween costumes freely. You could also tell the guests to bring some good foods and drinks – or just alcohol beverages, when they arrive. Lots of guests, hot costumes, masked ball, drinks, foods, snacks, dancing, meeting new people… And get a DJ to play music… : )
Additional Tip – The Venue;
To make sure your Halloween party is going to be really fantastic…. How about including a special, remote venue for it too. If you can rent a remote mansion or large mountain lodge or so on, and get your guests there – that’ll be the best option. Another idea is to use your or any friend’s / family member’s vacation villa for this.